Nursing & Rehabilitative Care
Find a facility
Legend Healthcare Centers focus on our residents' emotional health as well as their physical well-being. We place a premium on preserving our residents' dignity and self-respect, while providing quality standards of nursing care.
Our communities offer a range of rehabilitative therapies available to both nursing-care residents and other members of the community. Our philosophy is to restore each resident as quickly as possible to his or her highest level of functioning and independence.
Services offered include:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Post-hospital and post-surgical care
- Restorative care
- Coordination of physician services
- Pharmacy services
- Social Service
- Care Planning and Team Conferencing
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Therapeutic and specialized dietary services, complete with three nutritious meals a day plus snacks
- Choices in social and recreational activities in comfortable common areas
- Housekeeping and transportation services
- Comfortable private and semi- private accommodations
Legend Healthcare Centers are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week with registered nurses, licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants available. But we don't rely solely on diplomas and recommendations to evaluate potential members of our nursing staff. Our nursing associates go through a screening process to ensure they possess the skills, qualities and characteristics we feel are essential in a caregiver.